Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Re-Film minus one


Today we did our re-filming. As you can see by the title, one of our teammates didn't come to help re-film. Since we never actually filmed, this was technically just our filming. We filmed at birch state park. It is on the water and is filled with nature trails. So we felt this would be a perfect spot to film given our films plot. I got to the park early because I wanted Chick-Fil-A breakfast and they were about to stop serving it. So I sat in my car and waited for my teammates, Montana was late ofc but we all anticipated that. So after we all met up in the parking lot, we went on a search to find the best place to film our first scene. I think I played a big role in deciding which areas we should film, because I had been to the park before so I knew if there was a better area. I also helped Montana with filming and directing because I edited the film we put together for the peer review so I knew what parts looked bad and what looked good. This way we didn't make the same mistakes we made the first time. 
I feel like today was productive. Even though we were only out there for a few hours, we still got every scene we needed, except for one. The one scene we didn't get was a POV scene and I was recoding it and I kept accidentally stopping and starting the video. So we got clips of before and after each take, for this scene. We didn't notice until after we left that we didn't get the whole thing. Other than that all of our other scenes came out fine. So I would call today a good day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment