Friday, February 21, 2020

Didn’t Film Yet

We have not filmed yet because our first planned day of filming is on the 22 of March. So to prepare for that what we did was, We planned out our filming place. We had already decided on a place we just did further research to make sure it would be open where within the location we would what scenes we would be filming on what day and we planned out who we would safely get to the location safely.

After we decided almost two weeks ago about when we would film, one of my teammates, Montana, decided now to disagree with the dates we had set and said that we needed to film during the week. When making these dates we all collectively decided on these dates and tried to work around everyone’s schedule, however some people did have to make sacrifices, for example I am going to have to leave work early for one of our filming days. Due to my commitment to softball, I can’t film during the week because of games and practice, along with my birthday being one of the days that she wanted to film. After informing her that I would not be able to film late at night during the week due to previous obligations with my birthday, softball games, and practices, Montana said that I needed to skip class me of my games or practices in order to make her life easier, however our group came to an agreement but voting 3 against 1 that it was unfair for her to want to force me to cancel my previous obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment