Monday, February 24, 2020

My Group Flaked

You might remember how in previous blogs we had decided to film this past weekend. Well, apparently my group forgot, or they just did not care to remember. After I got off work on Saturday I had arranged a ride for me to get to the filming place. However when in asked for a time and address my group decided to ignore me, so i sat around waiting for answer for 45 minutes. Until, I finally had enough, and decided to call each group member. When i had finally reached them i had come to find out that they decided that they would rather put off filming until it was on a night that they didn't have a chance to hang with friends or go to parties. After I became Furious I Reminded them that dates were set two weeks ago and that i had already worked around them and planned around them and i had no other time on my schedule that i could film. So after many, many arguments and yelling. I finally gave in and told them to film whenever they wanted but they would have to film without me. They then told me on Sunday while i was at work that they would be going to a different park and will be filming before i would get off of work, plus this short notice denied me of a chance to arrange a ride, since i am the ONLY one in the group that does not drive. So while my group was filming i was scooping ice cream, making milk shakes, and explaining to tourists what is in vanilla ice cream.
My group plans on filming again sometime this week however i ca not make it due to my previous obligation of having a game and that it is my birthday. However, I am planning on missing practice on Friday so that i can film, even if it causes me to be benched in my Saturday game. Since i wasn't able to film, i have provided a picture of me at work, making an iced latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment