Thursday, February 27, 2020

They Still Haven’t Done it

Just for a recap, my group will be filming without me since they decided that my schedule was one they did not want to work with. Well... a few days have past and yet they have not filmed because one of them flaked, AGAIN. She told them she had homework to do. The other two members in my group were upset with this and believe that they filmed today. However, I am not sure of this because if one person flakes they all like to. I am getting a filming update from them tomorrow, in class. We had planned on using tomorrow as an overflow date incase we needed it. However after the filming argument I decided today that I wasn’t going to count on it, and made plans for tomorrow. My other group members however are going to have to film tomorrow if they want this done by the peer review.
As for me, today is my birthday!!! I turned 16 and got my drivers license, but not a car quite yet. I have decided to mention my birthday since that will be why I can not film tomorrow.My group will most likely get mad at me for saying I’m going to dinner with my family. Then we will have the same argument that we have had for the 20th time in a span of two weeks. Anyways, once my dad gets my mom a car then I will get his, and freedom here I come. When I drove his car today by myself it felt weird and different. I was able to listen to music, roll down all the windows, and not get yelled at. Today I spent the first few hours of my birthday, at the DMV. I was super excited when I passed. Here is a picture of me with my dads truck after I drove it to my dance class. 



No comments:

Post a Comment